A cordless push lawnmower for domestic use on smaller lawns
The LC 141i is a really easy-to-use, push lawnmower with a robust 41 cm steel cutter deck suitable for homeowners with smaller lawns. It is powered by cordless technology and can be purchased without a battery and charger as the shell only, or as a kit which includes a battery and charger.
A comfortable cutting experience
With no fuel tank or heavy technology the LC 141i is relatively lightweight at 18.6 kg, and with its ergonomically designed, adjustable handlebar with easy-to-reach bail arms, is easy to manoeuvre around garden obstacles and tight spaces. The addition of a lifting handle on the main body aids transportation and the foldable handlebar allows for convenient storage.
Collection and rear ejection cutting methods, with the option of mulching
The cutting height of the LC 141i is centrally adjustable through 10 preset positions 25-70 mm. Cuttings can be collected in the 50 Litre hard-top fabric grass bag or discharged to the rear if the collector is removed. An optional BioClip (mulch) kit can be purchased separately.
Have total control over how the battery operates
Reap the benefits of the latest cordless technology; the optional savE™ mode gives the choice between operating for maximum power or maximum runtime - the same result will be achieved either way. The Power Boost mode can be activated to automatically increase the blade speed when mowing in tough conditions, when needed.
Choose your kit option
The shell only comprises the body of the lawnmower only, no battery and charger are included but are required, ideal if you already own them or want to choose your set-up. The kit option includes the lawnmower shell, the BLi20 battery which provides 30 minutes working time per charge, and the C80 battery charger.
A 2 year domestic warranty with Husqvarna is included. We will register the machine for you. T&Cs apply.
- Power source: battery
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 0.55 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3100 rpm
- Drive wheels: none
- Drive system: push
- Cutting methods: collection/BioClip (kit required)/rear discharge
- Cutting width: 41 cm
- Cutting deck material: steel
- Cutting height steps: 10
- Cutting height adjustment: central
- Cutting height: 25-70 mm
Included with purchase:
- Collector type: hard top with plastic bag
- Collector volume: 50 Litres
- Handle type: ergonomic
- Soft grip: yes
- Handle height adjustment: 2 step
- Wheel bearing front/year: yes/yes
Sound, noise and vibrations:
- Sound pressure level, at operators ear: 77 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed: 89 dB(A)
- Vibrations, handlebar: 2.0 m/s2
- Wheel size front/rear: 170/203 mm
- Wheelbase: 59 cm
- Weight: 18.6 kg
- Run time with BLi10 battery: 20 minutes
- Run time with BLi20 battery: 30 minutes
- Run time with BLi30 battery: 55 minutes
- Run time with BLi100 battery: 25 minutes
- Run time with BLi200 battery: 35 minutes
- Run time with BLi300 battery: 1 hour 5 minutes
hhh - recommended
Please ensure you have/purchase a compatible battery and charger to operate this machine.
Husqvarna 100-300 Series