A great mid-range tractor mower for larger lawns.
With its powerful engine, the C60 from Countax is an ideal solution for gardens up to 2.5 acres in area.
A Kawasaki engine for reliable power
The 4-stroke petrol FS481V 603cc OHV Kawasaki engine has the muscle to allow you to handle tough jobs without worrying about reliability or performance. It is a fuel efficient model with low maintenance costs and low vibrations, for a more comfortable ride, especially over long periods.
Pristine cutting performance, whatever the weather
The 42 inch (107 cm) XRD deck that's supplied with this model allows you to achieve fantastic results, even when cutting wet grass. A new generation deck with a tougher, reinforced design, plus three contra-rotating blades to leave virtually no grass uncut, this is the ideal tool for a perfect lawn, even on wet grass. With the push-button controlled power take-off, it is possible to add a Powered Grass Collector, Broadcast Spreader and Scarifer for a complete lawncare package in one machine.
The outstanding quality you'd expect from Countax
With a single pressed steel body, Countax's C Series tractors are durable, robust and designed to last. Their body is far stronger than traditional fabricated units, while a cast front axle gives the machine additional strength where it is most needed. For ease of use, an Operating Management System dashboard display is provided, showing you all the vital operating information while you work.
The automotive style sliding adjustable operator's seat is ergonomically designed for comfort, and you can easily change the deck height from where you are sitting using a simple lever. This has nine settings to get just the right height for you. A parking brake is also provided so that you can work in safety.
Comes with a three year (300 hour) conditional warranty.
- Engine: FS481V Kawasaki Twin Cylinder 603cc
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Foot Control
- Standard Cutter Deck: 107 cm (42") XRD rear discharge
- High Grass Mulching Deck: 92 cm (36")
- XRD and Combi Deck Height Settings: 12 mm (1/2") up to 101 mm (4")
- PGC* Capacity (Litres): 300
- PGC* Electric Lift: N/A
- PGC* Electric Emptying: N/A
- Power Take-Off: Standard (Electric engage)
- Bullbar: Standard
- OMS: Colour Digital Display
- Electronic Slope Alert (OMS): N/A
- Fuel Tank (Litres): 7
- Differential Lock: N/A
- Wheel Size (Front/Rear): 38 cm / 51 cm (15" / 20")
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) exc. PGC: 187 x 112 x 114
*PGC is an optional extra on this machine