A robust and powerful petrol garden tractor with a STIGA engine for power and a 108 cm cutting deck for cutting efficiency, making this the ideal ride-on mower for lawns up to 6000 m2.
The STIGA Tornado 5108 is a powerful ride-on mower that is robust and reliable thanks to a powerful cast-iron cylinder sleeve encased STIGA 452 cc single cylinder engine that can also cover larger areas of lawn for a high cutting finish.
High Performance that is cutting edge
Thanks to the wider cutting deck of 108 cm along with electromagnetic blades which lifts up the cuttings and moves them along to the side-discharge system; cutting efficiency is enhanced for the user, saving vital productivity time.
In addition, thanks to the 7 different cutting heights from 25 mm to 80 mm; the user has control over the cutting finish to suit preference, or adapt to the grass conditions.
Low emission and fuel costs
The fuel tank on the STIGA Tornado 5108 stores up to six litres of petrol and thanks to the overhead valve (OHV); the user can expect low emissions and keep the fuel costs down.
Cutting Method of Side-Discharge, mulching kit optional
The STIGA Tornado 5108 consists of a side discharge mowing which makes for hassle-free mowing for the user, where the clippings are passed onto the side-discharge system to be dispersed out of the sides of the tractor. Alternatively, the user can purchase a separate mulching kit to finely shred the grass clippings to then be spread onto the lawn to act as natural lawn fertiliser.
Comfortable & safe to use
Thanks to the comfortable and adjustable STIGA classic seat with safety contact breaker and the ergonomically designed STIGA classic steering wheel, the Tornado 5108 is a delight to drive! In addition, the garden tractor is equipped with LED headlights which allows the user to mow safely even in low light.
This mower comes with a 5-year domestic warranty. T&C's apply.
- Power source: Petrol
- Power: 8.4 kW
- Engine Brand: STIGA
- Engine Model: ST 500 Powered by STIGA
- Displacement: 452 cm3
- Voltage: 12 V
- Engine Rotation Speed: 2800 rpm
- Choke: Manual
- Engine cooling: Air
- Charging current: 18 A
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 litres
- Maximum working area: 6,000 m2
- Cutting width: 108 cm
- Cutting method: Side-discharge
- Blade rotation: untimed
- Cutting height adjustment: Manual with lever
- Cutting height positions: 7 positions
- Cutting height range: 25-80 mm
- Number of blades: 2
- Additional cutting method: multi-clip mulching (accessories plug sold separately)
- Blade engagement type: electric
Drive system & transmission
- Traction: rear-wheel drive
- Transmission: pedal-operated
- Transmission type: hydrostatic
- Steering wheel: STIGA classic
- Seat type: STIGA classic
- Seat adjustment: screws
- Front wheel size: 15x6.00-6
- Rear wheel size: 18x8.50-8
- Headlights: LED
- Bumper: yes
- Washing link: yes
- Storage compartment: yes
- Cup holder: yes
- Pivoting front axle: yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Safety system: seat with safety contact breaker
Vibration and noise data
- Guaranteed sound power level LwA: 100 dB(A)
- Measured sound power level: 99 dB(A)
- Measured sound pressure level at operator ear: 87 dB(A)
- Maximum vibration on drivers seat: 1.2 m/s2
- Maximum vibration on steering wheels: 3 m/s2
- Length: 1100 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Height: 1100 mm
- Weight: 207.5 kg