AT RON SMITH
Take the effort out of achieving a beautiful lawn
Ron Smith are pleased to have been able to supply robotic mowers to countless customers across Herefordshire, Worcestershire and neighbouring areas since they came onto the market.
We have the latest models and our staff are fully trained to offer you the best advice and, when the time comes, provide high quality installation so your machine works to its best.
With a robotic mower your lawn can look better than it ever has before, with less effort, less noise and no direct emissions.
Click the brand of your choice to see a list of the mowers offered.
- Automatic mowers are just what their name suggests: highly intelligent tools that can work out the most efficient way to cut your lawn and able to adapt to weather, grass growth rate, lawn obstacles and more, to leave you with a fantastic finish with minimal user input necessary. They even automatically return to their dock when necessary for recharging.
- These mowers cut your grass little and often, avoiding taking the same path too frequently, ideal for a healthy, beautiful lawn and a carpet-like finish.
- The latest robotic mowers can handle even complex lawns and slopes, and will work in any weather so you can have a fantastic-looking lawn all-year-round.
- Wonderfully quiet operation, these are neighbourhood-friendly machines that can work all day without disturbance.
- And many many more. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
"The mower has been live now for less than 2 weeks and already the grass is better than it has ever been. We’ve been there for 12 years. There is of course also the hours and hours it's saving already and the amusement for all."
- A recent installation of a Husqvarna 430X Automower in the Birmingham area (April 2017).
"Just wanted to say how delighted we are with the automower. I’ve never seen the lawn looking so nice (despite the best efforts of the moles, rabbits and dogs) – and it’s still only March! Best purchase we ever made."
- Pictures and feedback from a Husqvarna installation in Powys, Wales (installed September 2016, feedback received March 2017).
While it is feasible to install your robotic mower yourself, we would always suggest getting your local dealer to assist you. This has several advantages:
- You can be sure you have the right machine for your garden's size and complexity
- We can make certain everything you need is provided for the installation, ensuring convenience and efficiency
- We will correctly set-up the mower's guide wires and other equipment as necessary, leaving you to enjoy trouble-free operation
- You will also be able to rest assured that we will be best placed to assist with any issues or questions regarding your robotic mower in the future
If you would like to book a no-obligation consultation with one of our expert staff, please fill in the form below or contact us.
Please note: We will only use the details above to contact you regarding your enquiry and you will not receive marketing emails or contact unless you opt-in elsewhere on our website.