A cordless lawnmower with variable speed drive for domestic gardens
Husqvarna's LC 141iV is a lawnmower with a strong 41 cm steel cutter deck and variable speed drive, ideal for homeowners with average-sized gardens. It is powered by battery technology, and can be purchased as the shell only (without any battery or charger) or as a kit which includes a battery and charger.
The variable speed drive does most of the work for you
There is no need to push the lawnmower as the variable speed drive will drive the lawnmower for you, making for a comfortable working experience even for those who struggle to operate a push lawnmower; its speed can be adjusted 3.0-4.5 km/h.
A comfortable cutting experience
Thanks to its cordless technology the LC 141iV is relatively lightweight at 21.5 kg and with its ergonomically designed, adjustable handlebar with easy-to-reach bail arms, is easy to manoeuvre around garden obstacles and tight spaces. A lifting handle on the main body helps transportation and the foldable handlebar allows for compact storage.
Collection and rear ejection cutting methods, with the option of mulching
The cutting height of the LC 141iV is centrally adjustable through 10 preset positions 25-70 mm. Cuttings can be collected in the 50 Litre hard-top fabric grass bag or discharged to the rear if the collector is removed. It is possible to BioClip (mulch) cuttings with the addition of a mulch kit (sold separately).
Reap the benefits of the latest cordless technology
Husqvarna's battery technology puts you in total control; the optional savE™ mode allows the choice between operating for maximum power or maximum runtime - either way the same perfect result will be achieved. Activation of the Power Boost mode automatically increases the blade speed when needed i.e. mowing in tough conditions.
Choose your kit option
The first option includes the body of the machine, the shell only; no battery and charger are enclosed but are required, which allows you to choose the desired set-up if you won't already own them. The second kit option comprises the shell of the lawnmower plus the BLi20 battery - for 25 minutes working time per full charge - and the C80 battery charger.
A 2 year domestic warranty with Husqvarna is included. We will register the machine for you. T&Cs apply.
- Power source: battery
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 0.55 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3100 rpm
- Drive wheels: rear
- Drive system: self-propelled, variable speed
- Forward speed min/max: 3.0/4.5 km/h
- Cutting methods: collection/BioClip (kit required)/rear discharge
- Cutting width: 41 cm
- Cutting deck material: steel
- Cutting height steps: 10
- Cutting height adjustment: central
- Cutting height: 25-70 mm
Included with purchase:
- Collector type: hard top with plastic bag
- Collector volume: 50 Litres
- Handle type: ergonomic
- Soft grip: yes
- Handle height adjustment: 2 step
- Wheel bearing front/year: yes/yes
Sound, noise and vibrations:
- Sound pressure level, at operators ear: 77 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed: 89 dB(A)
- Vibrations, handlebar: 2.0 m/s2
- Wheel size front/rear: 170/203 mm
- Wheelbase: 59 cm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Run time with BLi20 battery: 25 minutes
- Run time with BLi30 battery: 45 minutes
- Run time with BLi200 battery: 30 minutes
- Run time with BLi300 battery: 1 hour
hhh - recommended
Please ensure you have/purchase a compatible battery and charger to operate this machine.
Husqvarna 100-300 Series