The Husqvarna Battery Mulch Lawn Mower is an enjoyable small lawn mower. It is light weight and easy to operate, perfect for the tight areas within the garden. Shell only, not battery or charger included. Husqvarna recommend the BLi20 battery (although the Bli30, BLi200, and BLi300 battery will work too), and the QC250 quick charger.
Why Choose the Husqvarna Mulch Lawn Mower?
Easy To Use
All homeowners will enjoy the cordless features as it allows you to walk freely around your garden without tripping over the wire.
Saves You Money
We all like to save money on our purchases, the battery power trimmer, costs as little as 4p to recharge, lower than a petrol run machine.
Battery powered machines have half the noise level, compared to petrol products. This makes them ideal for residential areas.
The batteries have features which prolong lifespan, your product will always be ready to use. If you already have these batteries this is the beauty of the Husqvarna range the batteries are interchangeable.
Battery and charger sold separately
The shell only does not include any battery or chargers, but these are required.
A 2 year domestic warranty with Husqvarna is included. We will register the machine for you. T&Cs apply.
- Power source: battery
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 0.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Drive wheels: none
- Drive system: push
- Cutting methods: BioClip
- Cutting width: 46 cm
- Cutting deck material: ABS plastic
- Cutting height steps: 3
- Cutting height adjustment: two-point
- Cutting height: 35-70 mm
Included with purchase:
- Collector type: none
- Collector volume: N/A
- Handle type: ergonomic
- Soft grip: yes
- Handle height adjustment: 2 step
- Wheel bearing front/year: yes/yes
Sound, noise and vibrations:
- Sound pressure level, at operators ear: 77 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 89 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed: 92 dB(A)
- Vibrations, handlebar: 0.9 m/s2
- Wheel size front/rear: 170/170 mm
- Wheelbase: 58 cm
- Weight: 16.9 kg
- Run time with BLi20 battery: 20 minutes
- Run time with BLi30 battery: 35 minutes
- Run time with BLi200 battery: 25 minutes
- Run time with BLi300 battery: 45 minutes
hhh - recommended
Please ensure you have/purchase at least one compatible battery and charger to operate this machine.
Husqvarna 100-300 Series