Service and Repairs
WHY CHOOSE RON SMITH & CO. FOR YOUR MACHINERY SERVICING
At Ron Smith & Co we are committed to providing our customers with a comprehensive sales and after-sales service. In our fully-fitted workshops, we have an experienced team of mechanics who are ready to meet your servicing and repair needs. Our mechanics regularly undergo manufacturer training to ensure their knowledge and skills are up-to-date.
Our current turnaround for robotic mowers is around 2 weeks, and for anything else is around 5 weeks (times are an estimate only, and may be longer if parts are needed for example). We prioritise warranty work and machinery bought from ourselves.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
Whilst you are more than welcome to drop your machinery off at either of our showrooms, let us take the hassle away and do the collection and redelivery for you. Contact us to arrange (charges apply).
Machines are serviced to the highest standard using Aspen Alkylate petrol. This is used for the following reasons:
- Most modern pump fuels now contain ethanol which can be very destructive to the fuel system in your garden machinery if left in for any period of time.
- Aspen is storage stable for 5 years which means your machines start easier and perform better even after long periods of storage.
- Aspen is a superior quality fuel and emits 99% less toxic emissions. We care about our service staff and our customers, so always choose Aspen.
- Aspen 2 is ready-mixed with the highest quality 2-stroke oil resulting in optimum protection and machinery life for all your 2-stroke machinery
- Find out more about the benefits of Aspen fuel at aspenfuel.co.uk
Following your service we advise you to continue using Aspen fuel, which is available to purchase from both our showrooms. Should you wish to use regular 'pump' fuel, ensure that you always use fresh petrol, preferably ethanol-free; any 'pump' fuel older than 30 days should be disposed of to avoid poor performance and costly repairs.