Why choose Ron Smith & Co. for your machinery servicing
At Ron Smith & Co., we are committed to providing our customers with a comprehensive sales and after-sales service. In our fully-fitted workshops, we have a team of expert mechanics, with a wealth of experience, who can deal with all of your repair and servicing requirements. Our mechanics are all manufacturer-trained fitters and regularly attend manufacturer service courses to keep their skills up-to-date on all the latest machinery.
In our workshops, we prioritise warranty work on machines supplied by ourselves, ensuring a fast and efficient turnaround. Most warranty, service and repair work is undertaken in-house but we can carry out on-site servicing for customers with tractors and utility vehicles. An emergency on-site breakdown service is also available, when necessary.
Collection & delivery
The company has a fleet of twelve vehicles which enable us to offer customers a collection and delivery service. This can be arranged with our service reception, by calling 01905 738800 (Worcester branch) or 01432 266464 (Hereford branch), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we use Aspen petrol
Machines are serviced to the highest standard using Aspen Alkylate petrol. This is used in most of our machinery servicing for the following reasons:
- Most Modern pump fuels now contain ethanol which is very destructive to the fuel system in your garden machinery
- Aspen is storage stable for 5 years which means your machines start easier and perform better even after long periods of storage
- Aspen is a superior quality fuel and emits 99% less toxic emissions. We care about our service staff and our customers, so always choose Aspen
- Less emissions = better for the environment and a much more pleasant working environment
- Aspen 2 is ready mixed with the highest quality 2-stroke oil resulting in optimum protection and machinery life for all your 2-stroke machinery
- Find out more about the benefits of Aspen fuel at aspenfuel.co.uk
Following your service we advise you to continue to use Aspen fuel. However, should you wish to revert back to regular "pump" fuel, please ensure that you always use fresh petrol, preferably ethanol free. Any "pump" fuel older than 30 days should be disposed of to avoid costly repairs and poor performance. Aspen fuel is available at our sales counters in convenient 5 litre cans.
Ron Smith & Co. is proud to be an approved dealer for the following manufacturers: